SPECIAL OFFER FOR OUR GUESTS
If you stay for three consecutive nights we offer you a complimentary tour around the Cotswolds in our four wheel drive vehicle. This is designed to allow our visitors who would normally be driving or navigating, to relax and enjoy the view. We take you along quiet roads, though hidden fords and around villages you may not find easily yourselves, accompanied by a very personal commentary. We find everyone has enjoyed this trip, and it's free.
Total price per room including full breakfast.
Children under 11 at reduced rate.
PRICES FROM 1st APRIL 2017
|* PRIVATE BATH/SHOWER||** ENSUITE SHOWER|
Baby's cot available @ £7.50 per stay
* Private bath or shower = exclusive use by only 1 room, 4 paces across the hall.
** en suite shower = access from within the bedroom.
Single Night Supplement
Regrettably, we have had to introduce a supplement of £2.50 per person for one-night-only bookings between April and October.
This is a great B&B on the edge of the Cotswolds. Warm and welcoming, with lots of information on the area, i.e., where to eat, sights, maps to borrow, advice on scenic routes. Barry's tour was a real highlight, giving me a great start to exploring on my own. The breakfast was great, with home made jelly and plums from the tree outside. It was so comfortable, I stayed an extra day.
Karen - Austin Texas
1. We will reply to your enquiry within 24 hours, advise you whether we have the rooms available and ask for a deposit equal to the first night.
2. We will not reserve the rooms for you until you confirm the rooms and dates you want to book, and how you would like to pay your deposit.
3. When we have received your deposit we will send you full confirmation of your booking with directions to find us and additional information which should be useful and may save you some money.
4. Our normal check in time is 4pm to 6pm. If you expect to arrive later, please let us know in advance in case we have to go out.
5. When we have confirmed your reservation you have a firm booking which both parties have a legal obligation to fulfill.
6. If you have to cancel after this, we would be entitled to claim the full amount payable for all the nights booked, because we could lose a substantial amount of our income as a result of late cancellations.
7. However, in practice, we make every effort to relet the rooms, and do refund deposits less the cost of card transactions, if we manage to relet all the nights. We have refunded most deposits when we have received more than a few days notice of cancellation.
8. Some guests may consider taking out insurance themselves, to cover any liability which may arise in the event of a cancellation.